Membership Criteria. Those applying for membership of CECA Scotland must:
1. Be registered as a Limited Company with a registered office in Scotland.
2. Be registered for VAT
3. Be registered with CITB
4. Be engaged in Civil Engineering
5. Have traded for at least 3 years as a Civil Engineering Company
6. Have at least one qualified Civil Engineer
7. Have a Quality Assurance System in place
8. Have a compliant Health & Safety Policy
9. Sign a commitment to the CECA Health and Safety Strategy
10. Have at least 60% of workforce with CSCS or equivalent cards
11. Conform to the general principles of the CIJC Working Rule Agreement and have Contracts of Employment for all employees
12. Recieve approval by the CECA Scotland Board of Directors.