CECA South West will be holding a series of six courses in 2018 on Construction Forms of Contract run by Mark Bezzant, Bezzant Ltd (www.bezzant.co.uk). These will be held in Bristol and are free to members of CECA South West.
- 22 March 2018 - Programmes under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (April 2013 Edition)
- 10 May 2018 - Compensation event procedure and assessments under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (2013 Edition)
- 5 June 2018 - Defined Cost under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (April 2013 Edition)
- 5 July 2018 - Preparation and relevance of the Contract Data for the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract
- 18 Oct 2018 - Compensation events under the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract
- 22 Nov 2018 - Programmes under the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract
The following additional training events are also planned:-
- 09 May 2018 - ISO 44001 Awareness Workshop
- 21 Jun 2018 - Management of Sub-Contractors
CECA South West Management Development Programme (Construction Site/Senior Management Diploma Level 6/7) - CECA (South West) is running a Management Development Programme in Exeter. The programme is designed for middle and senior managers operating in a civil engineering environment and aims to provide each manager with tools and techniques for them to bring about change and development, on both a personal and business level. In addition, the programme provides an opportunity for managers to consolidate their learning by obtaining a QCF Level 6 or 7 vocational qualification in construction recognised by CSCS and professional institutions. The six workshop dates are 6 March, 17 April, 26 June, 11 Sept, 6 November, 11 December. Each training session will allow sometime for managers to review their QCF NVQ portfolio. This will be complemented by two site visits from a qualified and experienced assessor.
If you require any further details on any of the above, please contact Sharon Brown at CECA South West on 01243 538863 or firstname.lastname@example.org