CECA (Southern) Membership Criteria
To qualify for Full membership of CECA (Southern) Ltd, applicants should comply with the following criteria:-
- Be registered in the UK as a limited company with a civil engineering turnover of at least £500,000 per annum.
- Have a registered office in the geographical area of CECA (Southern).
- Be registerd for VAT.
- Be registered with CITB; if in scope.
- Have a compliant Health & Safety policy.
- Have a Quality Management System in place.
- Conform to the general principles of the CIJC Working Rule Agreement.
- Be committed to a fully qualified workforce, with the workforce holding CSCS or equivalent cards.
- Commit to the CECA Action Plans and Strategies.
- The applicant should be registered for VAT.
- Comply with Competition Law requirements.
- Commit to the CECA (Southern) Ltd Code of Ethics.
- All applications to be approved by the CECA (Southern) Ltd Board.
For further details and an application form please contact Leone Donnelly Tel: 01243 538863 Email: email@example.com