The Chairman, Directors and Management Committee of CECA (Yorkshire and The Humber) are delighted to invite members to submit their entries for the CECA Y&H Annual Awards.
The Awards will be presented on the evening of the Annual Dinner, at The Double Tree Hilton Majestic Hotel in Harrogate on Friday 29th September. This prestigious event is attended by over 300 members and stakeholders, and includes a celebration of Civil Engineering Projects across the Region.
The following Categories will be Awarded on the evening of the Annual Dinner:
- Project of the Year – Two Awards available based on Project Value
- SME Project of the Year– for member companies with less than 100 employees
- Linda Grant H&S Award – for health & safety and examples of innovation
- Going the Extra Mile Award – for companies that ‘go the extra mile’ for clients, the public and employees
- Most Promising Apprentice Award – available for Trade and Technical Apprentices
Please see below for details of how to submit an application.
Please note that the deadline for submissions is Friday 11th August 2023.
If you have any queries regarding the awards or submissions, please contact us here.
Winners of the Going the Extra Mile Award 2022 – Construction Marine Ltd