In a profession under constant pressure to deliver savings while meeting high expectations on service delivery and responsible procurement, the 2019 Utility Week Procurement & Supply Chain Leaders Forum provides a dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking procurement and supply chain professionals across utilities and regulated industries.
Expert speakers include:
- Martyn J Andrews, Director of corporate finance and director, PR19 (Direct Procurement for Customers), Ofwat
- Nirmal Kotecha, Director of capital programme & procurement, UK Power Networks
- Karen Thompson, ISC direct procurement lead, Anglian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Eoin O’Neill, Deputy regional director, Network Rail
- Dale Evans, Chair, Infrastructure Client Group
- Steven Petrie, Head of procurement – capital projects, Spirit Energy
- Mike Potts, Head of regulatory procurement, United Utilities
- Scott Fotheringham, Contracts & claims manager, EDF Renewables
Join 150+ procurement & supply chain professionals from the UK’s largest utilities to:
- Learn how changing regulation & Brexit will impact procurement
- Learn where to invest in systems, technology and digitalisation to optimise supply chain management
- Understand the key drivers for building the procurement and supply chain function of the future
As a supporter, CECA can offer our members a preferential rate to attend – to view full details and book, visit event.utilityweek.co.uk/procurement and quote promo code CECA15 to get 15% off your place.