Please find below links to resources from the Inspiring Change conference “Wellbeing: Prevention is Better Than Cure” that took place on 23 June 2021.
- “Wellbeing – Prevention Is Better Than Cure” speaker biographies
- Being Well Together – An Employer’s Guide To A Successful and Sustainable Wellbeing Programme
- Being Well Together – Diabetes Safety Employee Guide
- Cancer Research UK – The Construction Industry & The Elevated Risk of Cancer
- CIPD Construction Wellbeing Slides
- CIPD – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Mental health support for employees
- CIPD – Responding To Suicide Risk In The Workplace
- CIPD – Mental Health in the Workplace
- Diabetes Safety Organisation Slides
- Financial Wellbeing Slides
- Mott MacDonald My Wellbeing Programme
- Association of UK Dieticians Slides
- Lighthouse Club Slides
- Mercer Marsh Benefits – Financial Wellbeing Slides
- Mott MacDonald wellbeing posters – Just January
- Menti Responses
Click above to watch a recording of the CIPD’s Rachel Suff addressing the conference.
Panel 1 – ‘Managing Health and Wellbeing Risk’ – was comprised of Fiona King, HS2; Sophia Lowes, Cancer Research UK; Peter Crosland, CECA; and Matthew Stafford-Clack, Mercer Marsh Benefits
Above: Ashley Glover of BAM Nuttall addresses the conference regarding his cancer diagnosis.
Panel 2 – ‘Sharing Best Practice’ – was comprised of Sarah Bolton, The Lighthouse Club; Laura Hague, Mott McDonald; Eddie Murphy, Ollio – Building Performance Consultancy; and Jo Lewis, British Dietetic Association
The final panel brought together Jane Abraham, Flourish Workplace; Kate Walker, Diabetes Safety; Madeleine Bridson, Arcadis; and Geraldine Brammer, Balfour Beatty. Includes closing remarks from CECA’s Head of Training Briony Wickenden.