Kickstart Gateway for CECA Members
CECA is a gateway service for the Government’s Kickstart Scheme. This scheme will create job placements for 16-24 year olds, working 25 hours a week for a 6 month period who are currently on Universal Credit.
Employers can be any size and the funding will cover:
- 100% of the National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on the age of the participant) for 25 hours per week for a total of 6 months
- associated employer National Insurance contributions
- employer minimum automatic enrollment contributions
Watch a recording of our webinar detailing CECA’s involvement with the Kickstart Scheme below, covering some FAQs, here.
How to Register
- You can register your interest or contact us for more information here.
How to Apply
- You can apply for Kickstart placements by clicking the button below and completing the application form.
Please ensure you complete the application form in full, once complete please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CECA will be submitting applications every 8 weeks, please contact us on email@example.com for further information.