The workshop will be run by Cath Mansell, ICE Membership Manager, who will discuss the Technician Membership application process including eligibility, good examples of the required competences, the application and the review. Explaining in depth the benefits of this professional qualification:
- The individual gains a professional qualification which is recognised worldwide and fully transportable
- Companies can attract better graduates / technicians who are interested in developing their own careers
- Reinforces that the organisation invests in its people
- Be seen as an organisation that values professionalism
- Companies are differentiated when tendering for work
Following the workshop, Cath will be available for ongoing advice and support.