We welcome applications from both large and small civil engineering organisations and also those associated with our industry. There are two distinct routes to membership; full and associate
CECA (Midlands) Membership Criteria
To qualify for Full membership of CECA Midlands Ltd, applicants should comply with the following criteria:-
- Be registered as a Limited Company in England & Wales;
- Work in a Civil Engineering related discipline;
- Have a Registered Office in the Midlands;
- Be trading for at least three years;
- Be registered for VAT;
- Be registered with CITB if in scope;
- Be committed to a fully qualified workforce, with the workforce holding CSCS or equivalent cards;
- Have a compliant Health and Safety Policy;
- Have a Quality Assurance system in place;
- Commit to the CECA Action Plans and Strategies;
- Commit to the CECA (Midlands) Code of Ethics.
All applications to be approved by the CECA (Midlands) Ltd Board.
CECA (Midlands) Ltd also have a membership category for companies working in civil engineering, but who do not fall within the definition of a civil engineering contractor. Associate is a new member grade to permit appropriate companies to work more closely with CECA members and to enjoy and contribute to a mutual exchange of understanding and expertise.
Further details can be found in our CECA Midlands Membership Pack – 2022.
Click above to watch a CECA Midlands services video.