The aim of the course is to provide delegates with an understanding of the importance of sub-contractors and supply chains in delivering construction projects and how to get the best performance possible.
The course is suitable for people who have some site experience. For example, site engineers, quantity surveyors, supervisors, managers new entrants, or people simply requiring an update.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- understand the importance of sub-contractors, supply chains and collaborative working
- identify, assess and manage sub-contract risks
- be aware of the types of sub-contractor, standard forms of subcontract and the main contractual issues
- know good sub-contractor management processes to procure, engage, plan, co- ordinate, control and review sub-contractors’ performance.
- know how to develop and improve sub-contractors’ performance.
This course has been delivered for a number of years and feedback is extremely good with relevant course information and insight that can be be readily applied in the working environment.
The course is offered *free of charge to full CECA Midlands members and at the reduced cost of £100 +VAT to CECA Midlands Associate members.
* Cancellation within five working days of the start of the course and, or no show will be charged at £130 +VAT per delegate. Substitutions are allowed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.