The event will be a morning seminar with 5 x 20 minute presentations covering different aspects of fire in construction.
1. HSE: What an Inspector is looking for on a site visit
2. HFR Solutions: Specifics of fire protection during refurbishment, fire stopping
3. Hanson & Beard: Importance of specification, standards, quality, examples of bad practice and consequences
4. North Yorkshire Fire Service: What information they require, importance of early liaison, routes to and around site
5. Structural Timber Association: Specifics of site control during construction, erection process, 16 steps guide
Exhibitors: There will be numerous exhibitors providing information on fire risk assessment, emergency plans, training, fire alarm systems, flammable liquid storage, firefighting equipment, fire compartmentation.
Delegates will be able to engage with the exhibitors before and after the seminar and we have allowed for a 10 minute break between each presentation to facilitate changeover of speakers and create additional opportunities when delegates can engage with the exhibitors.
This is a FREE event
UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT