CECA will again be hosting a stand at the Seawork Expo 2023 in Southampton between 13th – 15th June inclusive to increase awareness and support engagement between organisations involved in both marine and land based infrastructure. We will hold a CECA Sector Group meeting during the Expo with presentations around marine focused green energy on 14th June as well as running a student engagement day on the 15th to encourage the next generation into our industry.
Whilst recognising that some CECA members already attend the event we write to gauge the interest of CECA members in taking an exhibition pod for the 3 days to assess the networking value that the Seawork Expo might provide to their organisation.
The details here provide an outline of how the pods might be arranged with these available at a CECA Member rate of £1,281.00 + VAT (Non Member rate: £1,349.00 + VAT).
The price is for 3 days exhibiting and includes:
- 1m x 1m Pod with cupboard
- Graphic printed onto pod
- Use of lounge and meeting areas on pavilion
- 1 x car parking permit
- Wireless Broadband
- Stand cleaning each night
Rules for booking pods:
- Any new exhibitors (CECA member or non-member) can book a pod. If they are previous exhibitors they must have not exhibited for 2 years.
- Current exhibitors cannot downsize and book a pod on the pavilion.
- Exhibitors can request to be part of the pavilion on a shell scheme stand and be placed around the pods. (this allows for exhibitors that wish to have a larger stand but want to be close to the pavilion and its members. It also allows for existing exhibitors to move and be close to the pavilion.
Please email Sharon Brown as soon as possible if this opportunity is of interest to your organisation.