CECA Southern has been approached by Mark Lythaby (Lower Thames Crossing, National Highways) regarding a local project in Essex that they expect will provide SME businesses with contract opportunities (Tier 2s and below) ahead of the main contracts.
The project in question is Hole Farm Hole Farm Community Woodland – Hole Farm – Your future local woodland – National Highways.
To inform the delivery strategy, LTC is looking to better understand the local supply chain capabilities in the areas surrounding Hole Farm (c. 20-mile radius of Great Warley near Brentwood), and businesses that fall within the wider Essex region.
The nature of the project (estimated to be <£10m) includes the following headline categories:
- Building Contractor (new facilities)
- Demolition (existing building)
- Landscaping hard (e.g. earth moving, paths, carpark, etc)
- Landscaping Soft (e.g. horticultural elements as trees, grass, plants, vegetation etc)
- Landscaping suppliers (e.g. tree nurseries as well as furniture seating, etc)
If this is of interest, please contact Mark Lythaby directly:
Mark Lythaby – Supply Chain, Lower Thames Crossing
M: 07870 599317