CECA North West run a range of events and seminars for members; you can find out more about our upcoming events below.
The presentations from the recent Safe Digging event are available to view below. Copyright is retained by the authors at all times.
- Andy Pinkham – Service Strikes Lessons Learned
- Alex Burbidge – Designing out risk
- Richard Broome – Avoiding service strikes
- Deme Cordell – Ground Penetrating Radar
- Peter Crosland – HSG 47
- Simon Bedford – Introduction to compact vacuum excavation
- George Foulger – Clancy best practice
- Peter Sillett – Culture change
In addition to our programme of seminars/webinars and workshops we hold two annual dinners in the region:
The CECA North by NW Dinner was held on Friday 19 May at the North Lakes Hotel & Spa, Penrith.
The CECA NW Annual Awards Dinner returned to The Midland Hotel, Manchester on Friday 6 October – details of the 2024 event will be available here soon.
We also run an annual Golf Day in collaboration with CICES. Congratulations to our worthy winners: PP O’Connor won the Best Team Trophy and David Davies won the Mark Fairclough Trophy for Best Individual Player. We return to Leigh Golf Club on Thursday 27 June 2024 and you can reserve your four-ball by contacting Chris: email@example.com.