CECA North West Charitable Trust was founded in 2023.
The aim of the Trust is to relieve the hardship (either financial or material) of anyone within, or entering into, the construction industry who does not have the resources to provide themselves, either on a short or long-term basis, with the normal things which most people take for granted.
The Trust will do this by
- Supplying items such as clothing, food, fuel or heating appliances.
- Paying for services such as repairs, laundering, child-care or utilities.
- Paying fees for instruction, examination or other expenses connected with vocational training, literacy, numerical or technical skills.
- Covering travelling expenses to enable the recipient to work within the construction industry.
- Supplying tools or books relevant to the existing or intended role of the recipient.
- Providing funds for recreational pursuits or training to improve the quality of life of the recipient.
- Discretionary grants of money.
Applications for funding can be made by contacting us using the form on the ‘Contact’ tab of the CECA North West website. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Anyone wishing to make a donation to the Trust can do so by scanning this QR code
The Trust would like to thank the CECA NW Foundations Group for their fund-raising efforts with their Peaks Challenge.