CECA (South West) Membership Criteria
To qualify for Full membership of CECA (South West), applicants should comply with the following criteria:-
- Be registered in the UK as a limited company with a civil engineering turnover of at least £500,000 per annum.
- Have a registered office in the geographical area of CECA (South West).
- Be registered for VAT.
- Be registered with CITB; if in scope.
- Have a compliant Health & Safety policy.
- Have a Quality Management System in place.
- Conform to the general principles of the CIJC Working Rule Agreement.
- Be committed to a fully qualified workforce, with the workforce holding CSCS or equivalent cards.
- Commit to the CECA Action Plans and Strategies.
- Comply with Competition Law requirements.
- Commit to the CECA (South West) Ltd Code of Ethics.
All applications to be approved by CECA (South West).
CECA (South West) have formed a new membership category for companies working in civil engineering, but who do not fall within the definition of a civil engineering contractor. Associate is a new member grade to permit appropriate companies to work more closely with CECA members and to enjoy and contribute to a mutual exchange of understanding and expertise.
Further details can be found in our membership pack.