CECA (Southern) is running the above workshop in conjunction with Impart Ltd
This two-hour workshop will take place at the CIHT, Britannia Walk, London N1 7JE on Thursday 16 January 2020 from 10am to 12pm and is free to members.
Please see the outline below.
Scope: A two hour interactive workshop that looks at tendering from both the customer’s and bidder’s perspective, including:
- The key factors that contribute to the production of high quality tender responses
- Subject Matter Experts
- Bid management
- Bid process
- Selling in tenders
- Features and benefits
- From the customer’s perspective
- How customers go about building an evaluation team
- The process they go through when evaluating a tender
- Analysing the evaluation criteria and modelling the quality/price weightings
- Introduction to a best practice bidding methodology
- Process, tools and techniques
Please note that, in the first instance, places will be limited to one per member company. However, should you require additional places, please let us know, so that they can be noted on the reserve list and hopefully we will be able to accommodate your request.
If you wish to attend please notify Sharon Brown