CECA Southern is running the above webinar in conjunction with Donseed (a product of Causeway) to increase awareness of a technology that is aimed at managing some of the challenges that the Covid-19 pandemic has introduced into our day-to-day operations.
Donseed have recently launched an extension to their product to allow contractors to sign-in using contactless biometrics. This is extremely important in the current environment and is something many contractors are currently considering.
Donseed will demonstrate the new technology to members – how it works and provide an insight to the benefits it can bring and run-through an existing customer story.
The presentation will cover:
- Background on the growing use of biometric technology in construction
- Examples of different types of use cases – main contractors (access control) and sub-contractors (labour management)
- Overview of the Causeway Donseed solution including:
- New contactless facial recognition technology
- New online induction module
- Key benefits for payroll and H&S teams
- Case study from ECL Civil Engineering and benefits they’ve seen
The webinar is suitable to a variety of functions including commercial, finance, H&S and operations.
If you wish to attend please notify Leone Donnelly.
CECA Southern does not endorse products but occasionally does bring products to the attention of the membership if they are considered of interest. In doing so CECA Southern would stress that it stands to make no gain from distributing details of these products and this message does not constitute any form of endorsement of them.