Unfortunately the CECA (Southern) awards for 2020 did not take place due to the unprecedented demands on CECA member companies during the Covid-19 pandemic. However, we will still look to celebrate the best people in our industry and our award categories for 2021 will be:
- Most Promising Apprentice
- Most Promising Trainee Civil Engineer
- Most Promising Trainee Quantity Surveyor
- Outstanding Contribution / Lifetime Achievement
Please confirm your intention to nominate in one or more categories to Leone Donnelly no later than Friday 16 April 2021.
Nomination forms should be completed and returned no later than Friday 21 May 2021.
Please note that submissions are restricted to one nomination per category, however, you can still submit in all four categories.
The Awards will be presented at the CECA Southern Annual Lunch in London on Friday 2 July 2021.
The winner will receive an inscribed memento and cash prize of £500.
In addition, depending on the quality of nominations received, the Board may decide to make a “Highly Commended” award to the runner up in one or more of the categories. These awards, worth £250, will be presented subsequently at the recipient’s place of work.
We look forward to receiving your submission and announcing the winners at the Lunch to celebrate the remarkable achievements of the young women and men who are our rising stars.
CECA (Southern) Awards 2019
Our 2019 award winners were:
- Most Promising Apprentice – Alexandra Kosta, VolkerHighways
- Most Promising Trainee Quantity Surveyor – Shannon Rivolta, VolkerHighways
- Most Promising Trainee Civil Engineer – Hamza Din, Jackson Civil Engineering
- Outstanding Contribution/Lifetime Achievement Award – Barbara Kemp, VolkerFitzpatrick