Could you please help the SCSS with their last push for sector-wide participation in the Diversity Data Benchmarking Survey for the built environment sector? The survey closes on 1 September and the school would appreciate your help to capture data from as many organisation across the built environment as possible!
- The Diversity Survey is the largest dataset based on agreed diversity metrics across the sector and throughout supply chains, run annually.
- All respondents gain free access to in-depth and interactive dashboards that they can use to benchmark their diversity data against their sector, industry and the ONS data set.
- Further functionality is available through the Diversity Tool (paid offering) which allows organisations to drill right down into their supply chain metrics.
- Results will be released in December 2023.
- Last year’s report: Diversity Data Benchmarking Report 2022.
- Full details on how to participate in the 2023 survey are the Diversity Survey website.
Also, save the date for the Diversity Data Benchmarking Event on 12 December, when we launch the 2023 report and delve into the results!