Please see important information at the end of this section before reserving your ticket.
- The qualification is fully funded by CITB
- You must be CITB Levy registered and provide your registration number to attend
- There is a registration fee of £151.00 ILM but the training itself is completely FREE
Aimed at frontline managers, site managers and site supervisors in the construction sector.
This qualification is intended to help you effectively lead, supervise, and manage staff in the built environment and the construction industry, through an in-depth understanding of leadership and management principles.
To verify your learning, delegates will submit workplace-based evidence after successfully completing the written exam at the end of each module training session.
Benefits of the Training
- Increased efficiency across all areas, including safety and management
- Improved ability to meet project requirements
- Enhanced employee retention
- Enhanced confidence in the ability to complete managerial and leadership tasks effectively
- Develop a stronger ability to manage plans and goals for projects and site teams
- Learn how to deal with different people, personalities and attitudes in the workplace
For ILM Level 3 Award, the following mandatory modules must be completed:
- 8626-300 Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector
- 8626-301 Delivery of Site Operations and Logistics
For ILM Level 3 Certificate, the following modules must be completed:
- 8626-302 Understanding Commercial Awareness
- 8626-303 Handling Difficult Situations
- 8626-305 Achieving Performance Through People
What will I receive upon completion?
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector – for completion of two mandatory module assessments.
The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management Practice for the Construction and Built Environment Sector – for completion of all five module assessments.
As this course is fully funded by CITB, if you do not attend, charges as set out in the OM Group terms & conditions will apply.
After receiving your booking on Eventbrite, CECA Y&H will send you the booking form which outlines the T&C’s. It is only on receipt of the booking form, once the T&C’s have been accepted, that your booking is confirmed.
The classroom training lasts 5 days.
Please do not book a place unless you can attend all 5 days.
Tues 14th May
Weds 15th May
Tues 21st May
Weds 22nd May
Thurs 23rd May
This course is being run by CECA Y&H for CECA members only.
Bookings limited to 4 delegates per member company initially.