**FREE TO CECA MEMBERS**
This seminar is aimed at developers, directors, project managers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants. In particular from those organisations; commercial directors, commercial managers, quantity surveyors, programmers and site managers.
The issues that will be covered during the day will be:
– The different forms of contract available
– The structure of the contract and nature of it
– Key time limits and how to identify and comply with them
– Key risks and how to deal with them
– Changes made to reflect NEC 4
– Amendments that tend to be made by employers
Registration from 8:30am
Course start time – 9am
Refreshments & buffet lunch will be provided
Please note: a £50 non-attendance fee will be charged to anyone who does not provide 48 hours’ notice of cancellation.