CECA (Yorkshire & The Humber) Membership Criteria
To qualify for Full membership of CECA (Yorkshire & The Humber) Ltd, applicants should comply with the following criteria:-
- Be registered as a Limited Company in England & Wales;
- Work in a Civil Engineering related discipline;
- Have a Registered Office in Yorkshire & Humberside;
- Be trading for at least three years;
- Be registered for VAT;
- Be registered with CITB;
- Be committed to a fully qualified workforce, and have at least 75% of the workforce with a CSCS card;
- Have a compliant Health and Safety Policy;
- Have a Quality Assurance system in place;
- Commit to the CECA Action Plans and Strategies;
- Commit to the CECA (Y&H) Code of Ethics.
All applications to be approved by the CECA (Y&H) Ltd Board.
CECA (Yorkshire & The Humber) Ltd also have a membership category for companies working in civil engineering, but who do not fall within the definition of a civil engineering contractor. Associate is a new member grade to permit appropriate companies to work more closely with CECA members and to enjoy and contribute to a mutual exchange of understanding and expertise.
Further details can be found in our membership pack.