CECA SOUTHERN AWARDS 2023
These Awards celebrate the best people and our award categories for 2023 are:
- Most Promising Industrial Placement – see nomination form here
- Most Promising Apprentice (Levels 2-3) – see nomination form here
- Most Promising Apprentice (Levels 4-7) – see nomination form here
- Most Promising Trainee Quantity Surveyor – see nomination form here
- Most Promising Trainee Civil Engineer – see nomination form here
- Outstanding Contribution / Lifetime Achievement – see nomination form here
- Workplace Wellbeing Initiative – see nomination form here
Please confirm your intention to nominate in one or more categories to Leone Donnelly no later than Wednesday 8 February 2023.
Completed Nomination Forms should be returned no later than Monday 17 April 2023.
Please note that submissions are restricted to one per category per member company, however, you can still submit in all seven categories.
The Awards will be announced at the CECA Southern Annual Lunch & Awards Event in London on Friday 30 June 2023. Please note that no prior notification of award winners will be announced before the Lunch on 30 June, however, a shortlist may be announced depending upon the number of nominations received.
Winners will receive an inscribed memento and cash prize of £500.
In addition, depending on the quality of nominations received, the Board may decide to make a “Highly Commended” award to the runner up in one or more of the categories. These awards are worth £250.
We look forward to receiving your submission and announcing the winners at the Lunch to celebrate the remarkable achievements of the young women and men who are our rising stars.
Here are our 2022 Winners: