The NEC4 suite of contracts was published in 2017 and whilst it has been described as “evolution rather than revolution” there are some significant changes of which users should be aware.
The first hour of the session will cover:
- changes in terminology, communication and payment
- new secondary options (X clauses)
- the deemed accepted programme
- significant changes to the assessment of compensation events
- the new final account procedure
The second hour of the session will cover Z Clauses in detail including:
- priority of documents
- design liability
- compensation events
- payment applications
This is a free to attend event.