The 2019 Annual Members’ South West Lunch will take place at The Grand Hotel, Torquay on Friday 4 October. Aside from member networking and the opportunity to host colleagues and clients, the Annual Lunch will include the presentation of the CECA (South West) Awards – celebrating the remarkable achievements of the young women and men who are our rising stars.
The Chairman, Dave Ellis, and Regional Director, Paul Santer, will also be hosting influential industry guests to widen networking opportunities for members.
Member companies can book tables of 6, 8 or 10, or, alternatively, you can purchase individual seats, in order to give every member the opportunity to join us. The ticket price includes a three-course meal, wine and entertainment.
If you would like to book tickets for the Lunch, please complete and return the attached Booking Form.
To all looking to develop prosperous new relationships, or build on existing ones, share experience, entertain clients, or just have a great time, we sincerely hope that you join us.
Every business knows that event sponsorship can be a highly cost-effective and powerful way to promote your brand. It is the perfect way to directly reach and connect with your target audience in a unique and interactive way. Sponsorship of the CECA (South West) Annual Lunch 2019 puts your company in front of approximately 150 industry professionals, key clients and stakeholders – making it an invaluable channel to support your marketing strategy. Details of the packages available can be found here.
CECA South West is grateful to Griffiths for sponsoring the Lunch Programme
CECA (South West) Awards 2019
The CECA (South West) awards celebrate the best people and our award categories for 2019 are:
- South West – Most Promising Apprentice – Nomination Form 2019
- South West – Most Promising New Entrant Trainee Civil Engineer – Nomination Form 2019
- South West – Most Promising Trainee Quantity Surveyor – Nomination Form 2019
- South West – Outstanding Contribution-Lifetime Achievement Award – Nomination Form 2019
Confirmation of intent to nominate is requested by Friday 19 July to Leone Donnelly.
Nomination forms should be completed and returned no later than Friday 13 September 2019.
Please note that submissions are restricted to one nomination per category, however, you can still submit in all four categories.
The Awards will be presented at the CECA (South West) Annual Lunch in Torquay on Friday 4 October 2019.
The winner will receive an inscribed memento and cash prize of £500.
2018 CECA South West Award Winners
Above: the CECA South West 2018 Award winners. From L to R: Jordan Anderson (Knights Brown); Ashley English (South West Highways); Michael Wilcox (Dyer & Butler and the University of Plymouth); Ana Johnson Portales (Skanska and the University of Bath); Liam Derrick (Alun Griffiths); Phil Howard (BAM Ritchies); and CECA South West Chairman Jon Benton (I&H Brown).
CECA South West would like to congratulate all the winners of the 2018 CECA South West Awards:
- University of Bath Industrial Placement Award – Ana Johnson Portales
- University of Plymouth Industrial Placement Award – Michael Wilcox
- Most Promising Apprentice – Ashley English (South West Highways Ltd)
- Most Promising Trainee Quantity Surveyor – Liam Derrick (Alun Griffiths Ltd)
- Most Promising Trainee Civil Engineering – Jordan Anderson (Knights Brown)
- Outstanding Contribution /Lifetime Achievement Award – Phil Howard (BAM Ritchies)