The 2019 Annual Members’ South West Lunch took place at The Grand Hotel, Torquay on Friday 4 October. Aside from member networking and the opportunity to host colleagues and clients, the Annual Lunch included the presentation of the CECA (South West) Awards – celebrating the remarkable achievements of the young women and men who are our rising stars.
Thanks to all our members who supported the event, with a record turnout in excess of 170 people. The Chairman, Dave Ellis, and Regional Director, Paul Santer, also hosted influential industry guests to widen networking opportunities for members.
Details of the 2020 Lunch will be issued to members in due course.
Thanks to our 2019 Lunch Sponsors.
CECA (South West) Awards 2019
The CECA (South West) awards celebrate the best people and our congratulations go to our 2019 award winners:
- University of Bath Industrial Placement Award – Molly McMaster (Interserve Construction)
- University of Plymouth Industrial Placement Award – Thomas Yates (Avon Construction)
- Most Promising Apprentice – James Morris (Alun Griffiths Ltd)
- Most Promising Trainee Quantity Surveyor – Abby Davies (BAM Nuttall Ltd)
- Most Promising Trainee Civil Engineering – Conner Kearey (Gilpin Demolition)
The Awards were presented at the CECA (South West) Annual Lunch in Torquay on Friday 4 October 2019.
The winners received an inscribed memento and cash prize of £500.
Above: watch the 2019 CECA South West Awards video
2019 CECA South West Award Winners