In response to the Covid-19 pandemic the Wales Construction Federation Alliance (WCFA) has prepared its own 12-point short-term Industry Recovery Plan which seeks a joint response from the public and private sectors across Wales, led by Welsh Government Ministers, to help the short term recovery of the industry. It is part of a broader plan for the sector based on three phases : Restart, Reset, Reinvent.
Our Alliance represents the six major construction, civil engineering and materials employer trade federations in Wales, namely, the:
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) Wales/Cymru
- The Specialist Engineering Contractors (SEC) Group Wales/Cymru
- Federation of Master Builders (FMB) Cymru
- Home Builders Federation (HBF ) Wales/Cymru
- Mineral Products Association Wales/Cymru
- Builders Merchants Federation (BMF) Wales/Cymru