These workshops are for CECA Wales members only
Having recently completed our series of training workshops on the NEC4 Form of Contract, for our members, in association with Glenn Hide of GMH Planning Ltd we are now preparing for our next series.
Our first workshop for the Autumn season will offer an overview of the NEC4 Form of Contract for beginners and intermediate levels
The whole programme will comprise the following modules :
- NEC4 Overview for less experienced and beginner levels – 14th October 2022
- NEC4 ECC Overview for beginner/intermediate levels – 17th October 2022
- NEC4 ECS Overview for beginner/intermediate levels – 24th November 2022
- Programme Workshop for beginner/intermediate levels – 6th December 2022
- Role of the Project Manager for intermediate levels – 20th December 2022
- Practical Application for intermediate levels – January 2023
- Compensation Events for intermediate levels – January 2023
- Pricing NEC contracts/Managing Risk for intermediate levels – February 2023
- Contract data (& Z clauses) for intermediate levels – February 2023
- Common pitfalls for intermediate levels – March 2023
Each workshop will commence at 9am and finish at 415pm. All CECA Wales members will be guaranteed at least one place on each of the workshops with remaining places distributed on a “first come, first served” basis.
Whilst we have secured funding to support this programme we will be making a small charge of £30/session to ensure the longer term sustainability of this programme and to extend access to a wider proportion of our membership.
Given that places are limited, please contact Deborah@cecawales.co.uk as soon as possible, to reserve a place for you or one of your team members and also to advise if you wish to secure any further places if space becomes available. Also please note that any cancellations will need to be made at least 7 days before the event so that places can be reallocated. Cancellations within 7 days of the event or “no shows” will be chargeable.