These workshops are for CECA Wales members only
Last year we launched a series of training workshops on the NEC4 Form of Contract, for our members, in association with Glenn Hide of GMH Planning Ltd. The programme was very well received with excellent feedback and, as a result of this, we are running a further programme for 2022.
Our first workshop of the 2022 programme will offer an overview of the NEC4 Form of Contract.
The whole programme will comprise the following modules on the accompanying dates :
- NEC4 ECC Overview 22nd March
- Programme Workshop 29th March
- Role of the Project Manager 5th April
- Practical Application 21st April
- Compensation Events 26th April
- Pricing NEC contracts/Managing Risk 3rd May
- Contract Data and Z clauses 17th May
- Common contractual pitfalls and how to avoid them 24th May
Each workshop will commence at 9am and finish at 415pm. All CECA Wales members will be guaranteed at least one place on each of the workshops with remaining places distributed on a “first come, first served” basis.
Whilst we have secured funding to support this programme we will be making a small charge of £30/session to ensure the longer term sustainability of this programme and to extend access to a wider proportion of our membership.
Given that places are limited, please contact Deborah@cecawales.co.uk as soon as possible, to reserve a place for you or one of your team members and also to advise if you wish to secure any further places if space becomes available.
Director CECA Wales