Our training and briefing programme for CECA Wales members for 2018 is continuing to develop. You will find more information on specific courses and seminars below. In addition to these arranged events please note that the developing programme is also likely to include the following topic areas :
- Mock trials – rail/service strikes
- De-mystifying rail in Wales – including the key rail clients in Wales
- NEC Form of Contract – we are currently exploring ways to deliver a series of 10 events in Wales
- Joint Procurement Conference (CECA Wales/ICE/ACE/CEW)
- CECA Wales Fairness, Inclusion and Respect Conference
- CECA Wales Leadership Challenge 2018 – This event allows all entrants to the 2018 CECA Wales Annual Awards (apprentices, graduates and non-graduates) to test themselves in an army-led competition over 2-days to improve their leadership and teamworking capabilities. The next Challenge is planned for 15th-16th November 2018
Please contact me on email@example.com if you would like to discuss this programme.