Our training and briefing programme for CECA Wales members for 2020 was significantly impacted by the Covid19 pandemic and it looks like 2021 will start as 2020 ended. However, we have reviewed our options for 2021 and will be delivering a series of webinars either directly or via our partners. You will find more information on upcoming events below but please keep checking this page out as we will be making regular amendments and updates as the situation with Covid19 restrictions develops.
- Renewable Energy in Wales : Have your say! – CECA Wales Virtual Roundtable for Members – MS Teams 19th January 2021
- Rail Infrastructure in Wales : Have your say! – CECA Wales Virtual Roundtable for Members – MS Teams 26th January 2021
- Work opportunities webinars with local authorities : dates tbc
- CECA Wales/ACE/CSS Joint Meeting – Annual joint meeting with local highways authorities, consulting engineers and Welsh Government – MS Teams 26th February
- Politics and Infrastructure : Virtual Roundtable with Secretary of State for Wales, Simon Hart – MS Teams date to be announced
- CECA Wales 2021 Annual Conference : Decarbonising our infrastructure – May 2021 date to be announced
- MPs Drop-in session with CECA Wales – virtual session dates to be confirmed (please let me know if you wish to raise any matters)
- CECA Wales Annual General Meeting 2021 – having just held our virtual 2020 AGM in December a date for our 2021 AGM is yet to be announced
- CECA Wales 2021 Annual Dinner and Awards – this remains under regular review but is unlikely to take place before the summer of 2021
- CECA Wales Leadership Challenge 2021 – Our 2020 Challenge was cancelled due to the pandemic and we are still considering dates for 2021
- Infrastructure and Politics (post Senedd elections)– webinar event for June 2020 (date TBC)
- Contractual and Procurement Seminars – dates to be announced
- Employment and Tax Law : dates to be announced subject to demand by members
- CECA Wales 2021 Conference Report launch :date to be announced
- CECA Wales Rail Forum : webinar dates to be announced
Please note that we are continuing to explore ways to deliver a series of events in Wales on the NEC forms of contract and Project 13.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this programme.