Our training and briefing programme for CECA Wales members for 2020 is underway. You will find more information on upcoming courses and seminars below as well as references to historic events (for which information can be made available on request) :
- Infrastructure : Supporting Active and Healthy Lives – CECA Wales and Constructing Excellence Wales – Cardiff 27th February 2020
- Increasing social value through infrastructure – Cardiff 5th March 2020
- CECA Wales 2020 Annual Conference : Decarbonising our infrastructure – Cardiff 20th March 2020
- Infrastructure and Politics : south Wales – date to be agreed
- Infrastructure in northeast Wales – date to be agreed
- Infrastructure and Politics : north Wales – date to be agreed
- CECA Wales Annual General Meeting 2020 – Cardiff Hilton 24th April 2020
- CECA Wales 2020 Annual Dinner and Awards – Cardiff Hilton 24th April 2020
- Increasing social value through infrastructure – north Wales date to be agreed
- CECA Wales Leadership Challenge 2019 : Crickhowell Barracks date to be agreed
- Employment and Tax Law : dates to be announced subject to demand by members
- CECA Wales 2020 Conference Report launch : Pierhead Building, Cardiff Bay date to be announced
- Procurement and Managing Risk : dates to be announced
Please note that we are continuing to explore ways to deliver a series of events in Wales on the NEC forms of contract and Project 13.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this programme.