Our training and briefing programme for CECA Wales members for 2019 is continuing. You will find more information on upcoming courses and seminars below as well as references to historic events (for which information can be made available on request) :
- De-mystifying rail in Wales : Abergele 15th January 2019
- CECA Wales 2019 Annual Conference : Active and Healthy Lives – Llyn Vyrnwy 15th March (date to be announced for 2020 conference shortly)
- Infrastructure and Politics : Infrastructure debate at Welsh Conservatives Conference – Llangollen 5th March 2019
- De-mystifying rail in Wales : Cardiff 12th June 2019
- CECA Wales Leadership Challenge 2019 : Crickhowell Barracks 13/14th June 2019 (next event planned for June 2020)
- Infrastructure and Politics : Infrastructure debate at Plaid Cymru Conference – Swansea 5th October 2019
- Tomorrow’s World : Tomorrow’s Infrastructure – Cardiff 8th October 2019
- The future of Welsh infrastructure : debate with the National Infrastructure Commission for Wales led by the Welsh Infrastructure Alliance (WIA) – south Wales 6th November 2019
- The future of Welsh infrastructure : debate with the National Infrastructure Commission for Wales led by the Welsh Infrastructure Alliance (WIA) – north Wales 14th November 2019
- Employment and Tax Law : dates to be announced subject to demand by members
- Active and Healthy Lives report launch : Pierhead Building, Cardiff Bay 26th November 2019
- Procurement and Managing Risk : south Wales 3rd December 2019
- Mock trials – rail/service strikes : date to be announced
Please note that we are continuing to explore ways to deliver a series events in Wales on the NEC forms of contract but this is unlikely to be delivered in 2019.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this programme.