The Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) Wales represents 60 of Wales’ largest and smallest civil engineering contracting businesses with a cumulative annual turnover in excess of £1bn and employing over 6,000 people. These businesses play a huge part in supporting communities across Wales and make a significant contribution to the economic prosperity of our nation. Our members are also major providers of training and apprenticeship opportunities.
On a more fundamental level it is our members who will build the infrastructure that our nation needs to prosper.
Our priorities are based on the 6-P’s :
- Promotion – of the value of infrastructure investment at economic, social and environmental levels
- Procurement – streamlining public procurement practices
- People – attracting people to the sector, supporting their development and valuing them
- Partnership – developing, maintaining and growing partnerships with other organisations
- Productivity – supporting initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity across the sector
- Profitability – supporting our members to improve their profitability